Monday, July 25, 2011

...reservations

The electronic tickets finally made it to my inbox. I fly out of Portland on the morning of August 3rd. After a short layover in Chicago, I'll be on my way to Abu Dhabi! It's interesting for me to notice that I'm really not too anxious--just excited. It's been a wonderful month of traveling around, visiting family and friends, and now...I'm ready to go. (Although saying goodbye to Katie will be hard.) Stay tuned for photos and ponderings from the other side of the world!














Blogger is still being a booger and won't allow me to comment on anything--my own blog and others. Just so you know I'm not being unsociable!

3 comments:

Leslie Morgan said...

No reservations, eh?!

Janie said...

Yea! I am excited for you as well. So you are telling me you HAVE been reading my blog, you just can't say so?

Early said...

Safe travels...how long is your layover at O'Hare?