Friday, November 20, 2009

...a checklist

  • Curriculum finished and ready for Monday? Check
  • Bills paid? Check
  • Laundry finished? Check
  • Kitchen clean and fridge empty of potential science projects? Check
  • Sub plans (with emphatic instructions to get up out of the chair and teach) written? Check
  • Hostess gift purchased and errands run? Check
  • Bags packed? Check
  • Passport in purse? Check
  • Get a good night's sleep? Ah...hmmm...well...what if I'm TOO excited to sleep?

Adios, fair readers, whoever you may be! I'll be back on the 28th. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and eat lots of turkey and cranberry sauce for me. Mexico, here I come!

1 comment:

Leslie Morgan said...

Vaya con dios, Doozyanner! What an exciting way to spend the holiday week. I'll think of you. Blog about it when you come back, please.