Tuesday, November 3, 2009

...fall

The trees are rapidly losing their leaves, there's frost on the windows in the mornings, the urge is there to just curl up with a good book and a cup of tea, and...GACK! What's this?? Time to dig the trainer out?!? Say it isn't so! Unlike one of my cycling buddies, Ivan the Fast, I do NOT love spinning. I do it for my legs. I do it for my heart. I do it because for some odd reason I like to hang out with a bunch of sweaty cyclists and listen to them give each other a hard time. Let the spinning begin!

1 comment:

Leslie Morgan said...

After last week's Wind Festival, now it's November with highs of 82 and 83, light breezes . . . but it won't last. I'm enjoying the warmth, but not the early sunsets. More changes to deal with.

Ha! Word verification: "chilism" - my new religion.