Tuesday, February 3, 2009

...one word

There's a forward going around...the type of forward I actually enjoy and don't delete without reading...it's on Facebook and in my email inbox a couple times at least. I'm going to cheat and post my answers here on my blog. Here's what to do:

Type only ONE word answers. It’s harder than you think!! Copy and paste into your own note (or email or blog), type in your answers and tag a bunch of people - including me.

MY ANSWERS:

Where is your cell phone?.......pocket
Your hair ..........blondish
Your father? ........ humorous
Your favorite thing? ......... laughing
Your dream last night?....running
Your favorite drink? ........... water
Your dream/goal? ...........kindness
The room you are in? ...... computer-sewing
Your fear? ........ unloved
Where do you want to be in 6 years?... retired
Muffins? ............. blueberry
One of your wish list items?.......... Subaru
Where you grew up? ..........haven't
The last thing you did? ....... cycling
What are you wearing?...... spandex
Your TV?........... silent
Your pets? ......... dog
Your computer? ...... desktop
Your life? ......... changing
Your mood? ........ content
Missing someone? ...... kids
Your car? ..... pickup
Favorite store?.... BN
Your summer? .... fun!
Your favorite color? ......... blue
When is the last time you laughed? ...... today
Last time you cried? ....... Sunday
Three people who email me? ........... Arlene, Katie, JeanAnne
Three of my favorite foods? ........lasagne, quiche, tamales
Three places I would rather be right now? .... Italy, France, Spain

No comments: