Friday, June 12, 2009

...getting out of Dodge

It's time for a road trip. I'm headed to Boise to stay with my favorite big sister and hopefully get to see my favorite great-niece.
On Saturday I'll be doing this century: Bob LeBow Bike Tour with Bob from our local group.

Sunday will be spent hanging out, relaxing, and eating great food. (Arlene is the best cook. I know she will feed me well.)

On Monday I'll be headed to Cove to spend some time with more of my favorite people. Mowing lawns, weeding flower beds, coffee on the back porch, a beautiful valley to ride...and this job: helping dad with the woodpile.


Ahhhh summer!

3 comments:

The Old Bag said...

Ain't it great!

Leslie Morgan said...

You certainly didn't let any grass grow under your feet! How wonderful for all of you savoring your days . .

Doozyanner said...

You should have seen us back when I was the family activities director--the car was loaded and we were ready to go as soon as I picked up my summer check! Picture this--a 4 door turquoise Geo Metro with a big car top carrier, bikes on the back, 2 gangly kids, 2 dogs, and a cooler stuffed inside. We were ready for FUN!