Sunday, May 10, 2009

...Mother's Day

There are many important mothers in my life:

My mom, mother to 7 of us!

My aunt Nanie, mom's sister, mom to 7 cousins

My oldest sister Arlene, mom to my first nephew, grandma to my first great-niece

Her daughter-in-law Coryn, Jadyn's mama

My youngest sister Lani, mom to 1 nephew and 4 nieces

My sister-in-law Kim, mom to 1 niece (who just got married!) and 1 nephew

My sister-in-law Vickie, mom to 2 nephews and soon to be grandma to another "great"

My sister-in-law Cheryl, mom to 1 nephew (who also happens to be my birthday twin!)



My best friend Jacque, mom and grandma to a crew who treat me like family
My comadre Maribel, my godson Cristian's momMy mother-in-law EmilyAnd....not mothers....but the 3 people responsible for making me a mom...my two kiddos and their dad!
Thanks, guys!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: